Signia Hilton will be a global brand with a curated portfolio of hotels and resorts.
Hilton recently announced the launch of Signia Hilton, touted as a dynamic new brand focused on meetings and events.
This new portfolio of hotels will ‘combine state-of-the-art technology and design’ to elevate the meeting experience. With a minimum of 500 guest rooms and 75 square feet per key of flexible meetings and events space, each Signia Hilton will offer business and leisure travellers the following:
- Localised lobby experiences: Thoughtful design connected to the local culture will create an impressive space for social gatherings and a warm welcome .
- Modern guest rooms: Premium design will take inspiration from each hotel’s unique destination and include innovative Digital Key technology.
- A destination bar: Each hotel will feature a bar that ties back to the city or resort destination where it resides. A signature restaurant at each Signia Hilton will be based on a chef-driven concept.
- Wellness: From infinity pools to state-of-the art spas, fitness classes and facilities, each Signia Hilton will offer an upgraded experience.
- The Signia meeting experience: The meetings and events spaces will be the showpiece of each hotel. Large ballrooms and pre-function areas will feature smart design paired with new technologies to optimize work and collaboration.
Hilton president and CEO, Christopher J. Nassetta, said: “In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests – and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs.
“We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative spirit and will raise the bar on what it means to deliver truly customer-inspired hospitality.”
Signia Hilton will be a global brand with a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in top urban and resort locales, beginning with properties across North America such as Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Signia Hilton Atlanta and Signia Hilton Indianapolis.