New partnership with Saxton Speakers Bureau delivers impressive line-up.
For it’s third year, Get Global is partnering with Saxton Speakers Bureau to deliver an impressive line-up of speakers for the one-day business networking event in Sydney.
Get Global co-founder, Gary Bender, said the new partnership will create new opportunities at the show.
“Get Global is a day with a purpose. Not only can attendees network and see great international products, but they can also hear from truly inspirational people.”
Anne Jamieson, CEO, Saxton Speakers Bureau, said: “At Saxton, we believe in the power of stories to drive positive change. We have carefully curated speakers for Get Global who will share stories that will leave audiences inspired to be the very best they can be.”
The one-day speaker programme will include:
- Best-selling author and personal trainer, Michelle Bridges, who will draw on the lessons she has learned to date, and will ask the questions ‘what fuels you?’ and ‘who can you be?’
- Matt Jones, co-founder of Four Pillars Gin, will speak about his experiences and the philosophy behind Four Pillars Gin, ‘in craft we trust’.
- Curtis McGrath, ex-soldier and para-canoeist will share his experiences and insights on overcoming adversity.
- Covering a hot topic, Felicity Furey, engineer and entrepreneur, will look at millennial leaders, intergenerational leadership creating change and the drivers of leading without the title.
- Janine Garner will share her insights on how to best leverage your network and build lasting relationships.
Get Global co-founder, Donna Kessler, added: “Some of us fall into the events industry from different careers and paths. It’s great to have speakers that people actually want to hear and learn from. We are thrilled to be partnering with Saxton’s for the first time and are pleased to welcome these five great speakers to our show.”
Get Global will be held at ICC Sydney on Friday 26 July 2019.