#GoGrand for your next event
Since the hotel opened in November 1989, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong has an invincible track record of hosting international dignitaries and Heads of State, the A-list of entertainment world, celebrities and high society, offering 545 luxurious rooms and suites (including two Presidential Suites which are among the largest in Hong Kong), 10 restaurants and bars, a residential spa unique in the city, 21 event venues catering to bold and extraordinary events of all styles and sizes.
- Highly flexible event venues which are ideal for events from 12 to 1,200 guests
- The newly renovated pillar-free Grand Ballroom with a built-in stage and a full LED wall, accommodating up to 1,600 persons
- The Poolhouse, a unique outdoor venue overlooking the hotel’s swimming pool and gardens
- Features Hong Kong’s latest suite series, including the 4,300 sq ft Presidential Suites
- 50 metres heated outdoor swimming pool